1. Is there a stack of unopened mail on your kitchen counter or stuffed in drawers or piled on a shelf?
2. Do you frequently pay bills late simply because you cannot find them or forgot about them?
3. Do you feel overwhelmed when you open any closet in your home? Do you throw things in the closet when you don’t know what else to do with it?
4. Where is all your kid’s artwork? In a pile somewhere in the basement, or the ole closet trick.
5. Is the desk in your home office covered in papers? How does your filing system look? Do you have a filing system?
6. Are you working as efficiently as you think you can?
7. Do you have trouble keeping track of the schedules for your family, yourself or employees?
8. How about your kid’s toys? Are they all over your home and office? Do they never get picked up because by the end of the day you’re too tired and really have no idea where they go?
9. Are you embarrassed to have people over? If a client entered your home office today how would you feel? What impression would you make?
10. When its time to make a meal or a snack, do you have a hard time finding the right items? Do you keep buying the same things because they get pushed to the back of the cabinet and forgotten?
I really could go on and on with the questions. As you probably noticed I included a couple more questions in some of the numbers. It comes down to this, you’re busy, many people who depend on you. It could be running your household, kids, business and everything else that comes with it. How much less stress and time would you save by having an organized home and office? I bet I know the answer because I also have a family, run a business and household and everything in between. It’s time for you to change – start today. Email Julie at Organized Home Inc and begin.